Pearl Dental Care is your go-to dental office for all dental implant needs in Hamden, Connecticut, and its surrounding areas. Our all-inclusive dental implant services not only include natural-looking tooth restorations but also pre-surgery and surgery services. Our all-rounded dental implant services are possible because of high-tech equipment and the skills and experience of our dentists, Drs. Gary Pearl and Scott Pearl, and Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon Dr. Adam Abel.
Our dental implant services
Many dentists in Connecticut outsource several implant services, adding costs and inconvenience to your treatment. Our facility has invested in technology and training to offer the entire dental implant treatment in-house.
Actual Patients Before and After Results
Some of our services include:
- Cone Beam CT (CBCT): Besides imaging technologies like X-rays and intra-oral cameras, our office is equipped with a CBCT unit. This advanced imaging technology enables us to get super-detailed images of the oral facial region. This way, we get an accurate picture of the bone, nerves, sinus, and other tissues for a precise implant placement
- Bone grafting: You must have sufficient bone tissue to support an implant. Unfortunately, severe gum disease, tooth loss, and genetics can result in jawbone loss, making you ineligible for implantology. Good news! Our office offers bone grafting services to rebuild lost bone in the jaw. Bone grafting improves oral health and aesthetics and makes you eligible for implants
- Dental extractions: To replace a failing or compromised tooth, we must first remove it to create space for an implant. Our office provides simple and surgical dental extractions to prepare your mouth for dental implants
- Implant surgery: Many dentists always outsource surgical placement of implants to oral surgeons and other specialists. We have in-house capabilities to place implants, and we’ve been doing this for years with remarkable success. Drs. Gary and Scott Pearl performed guided implant surgery. Oral Surgeon Dr. Adam Abel also provides advanced care including full mouth implants including fixed bridges (All-on-X) and “teeth in a day.”
- Tooth restoration: We offer single, multiple, and all-on-X dental implants to accommodate numerous needs. Depending on the teeth lost, we use life-looking crowns and dentures for a natural appearance and durable function. When full mouth implants are performed Dr. Scott Pearl and Dr. Adam Abel can provide both implants and fixed bridges in the same appointment.
- Dental implant maintenance: Even after restoring your tooth with implants, there is work to be done. Keeping your implants healthy involves at-home dental care and regular dental exams and cleanings at our office
Your comfort is a priority when restoring your teeth using implants. While dental implant treatment is lengthy and complex, we use modern anesthetics and sedation dental care for a relaxed dental experience.
A full-service dental implant office near me.
Pearl Dental Care has invested in technology and training to ensure superior outcomes for dental implants. Please call (203) 285-8245 to learn more about our services.
Share this Article